Follow by Email

8/17/2011

Fall 2011 -- Update

A few years ago I had a conversation with a friend who is also a bestselling author. She believes we only have a certain number of words in us each day and so we needed to be very, very careful about email, blogs, and any other word drain apparatus available today. I stopped blogging in deference to my new book, Here Is Where We Walk. The book's basically done now, save the final edits before submitting it to design. So, as Jack Nicholson said, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Glad you are back! xoxo

green investments said...

Or, as Jack Nicklaus also said, "Honey, I'm home!" Welcome back!

Podoloski advani said...

This article is mind blowing I read it and enjoyed. I always find this type of article to learn and gather knowledge.

Ogniwa fotowoltaiczne sklep

Shannon Baker said...

This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.

book publicity

jon lisa said...

This specific submit can be mind-blowing. While we undergo this informative article, My spouse and i liked.

Managed IT Services

Mitus Mita said...

This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.

Managed IT Services